Try this amazing zucchini bread recipe for a yummy treat.
- Butter and flour to prepare baking pans
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 1/2 cups grated zuccihini (you can use as few as 2 cups and as much as 4 cups)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Generously butter and lightly flour two 8″ x 4″ loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir gently to combine.
- Shred zucchini, lightly packing it down as you measure it
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, beat eggs, apple sauce, oil, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix very well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients (about 1/3 at a time) mixing as you go then beat well to fully combine.
- With a rubber scraper or wooden spoon, stir in shredded zucchini into the batter and mix well.
- Pour half of the batter into each prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cernter comes out cleanly.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire racks.