Please enjoy this squash side dish recipe using fresh produce from our farm stand
- 2 medium zucchini sliced and quartered
- 2 medium yellow squash sliced and quartered
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 can diced green chile
- 1 cup mild chedder cheese shredded
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, add oil, garlic and onions. Cook 3-5 minutes or until garlic is golden brown and onions are translucent, stirring frequently.
- Add zucchini and yellow squash, stir to combine, cover with lid and cook for another 5-10 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Stir in green chile, salt and pepper, cook 2-3 mintues.
- Top with chedder cheese, cover until cheese melts.
- Serve warm.